Loading cart contents...
Montessori Wooden Knife for Kids
A handy kitchen tool for children, which allows them to safely participate in food preparation, develop independence and fine motor skills, Created in a Scandinavian-Mediterranean design studio following Montessori principles. The wooden knife for children is handcrafted in Spain from natural wood and oils.
Allowed for use by children from 3 years of age or 1+ under adult supervision.
Material: natural wood, natural oil. Designed and hand finished in Spain. Dimensions: aprox 10 cm x 9.4 cm.
- After use wash the wooden knife with warm water and mild soap, rinse and dry it immediately.
- Let it dry completely between uses.
- Store in a dry place.
- When the wood becomes dry, apply a layer of vegetable oil.
- Do not put it in the microwave or dishwasher.
- Keep away from heat sources.
- Not recommended for cutting raw meat, fish, etc.
- Wash thoroughly after each use, avoiding products or materials that may scratch the wood to prevent bacteria from setting in.